The Gordo Blogga

Formerly known as "Untying the Gordian Knot"

Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Iran Renames Danish Pastries"

Well, if you needed any further proof that people are silly, silly beings here it is. Following the huge impact that Freedom Fries had on the collective subconsiousness of humanity, Iran (a country with a strong tradition of following American customs) has decided to express their great outrage over a few silly cartoons by renaming Danish pastries to "Roses of the Prophet M.*" Yeah, take that Freedom Fries! And I'll have one Rose of the Prophet M. to go. Isn't it like blasphemous and stuff to take the name of the prophet in vain*? Or was that for lord? I'll tell ya, I just can't tell apart my religious extremists these days.

John Stewart, I will be anxiously awaiting your coverage of this groundbreaking event!

*Well, they actually used his full name, but out of my great love and respect for HIS name I shortened it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home