The Gordo Blogga

Formerly known as "Untying the Gordian Knot"

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Russia trying to ban sex ed

As AIDS is starting to spread through Russia a number of western organizations have tried to help stem its rise through sex ed. Leave it to some idiot politicians and the church to try to put a stop to it.

"They even show children how to put on a condom!" she complained.

Oh, the outrage!! I will never really understand the people that run this world and the masses that put them in power. And this goes for pretty much every country in the world today.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger nell said…

    Y'know, I'm pretty sure I've quoted these lyrics on your blog before. But they are so relevant and sum up exactly how I feel about this shit.

    "Don't fret precious I'm here, step away from the window
    Go back to sleep

    Lay your head down child
    I won't let the boogeyman come

    Counting bodies like sheep
    To the rhythm of the war drums

    Pay no mind to the rabble
    Pay no mind to the rabble

    Head down, go to sleep
    To the rhythm of the war drums

    Pay no mind what other voices say
    They don't care about you, like I do, like I do
    Safe from pain and truth and choice and other poison devils,
    See, they don't give a fuck about you, like I do.

    Just stay with me, safe and ignorant,
    Go back to sleep
    Go back to sleep"


    --- APC, Pet

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger z said…

    NICE! What is shocking to me is how many people willingly accept the devil's deal!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home